Free initiatives for guests! New digital Val di Fass Card Your ticket for the Fassa Dolomites
It doesn’t matter if your holiday will be full of adventure or relaxation, the Val di Fassa Guest Card opens the doors to a mountain of activities, attractions and services – free or at a reduced price – for a tailor-made experience signed by the Dolomites . Ask for the free card from VITES and always take it with you to take advantage of the benefits included in the holiday. From today it’s even easier thanks to the digital version!
1) Getting around with Val di Fassa Guest Card Once you arrive in the valley, the card allows you to leave the car in the garage! In fact, in Val di Fassa you can comfortably travel sustainably on public transport. Or if you prefer, you can even leave home for a car-free holiday. Advantages with Val di Fassa Guest Card:
- free access to the entire provincial network served by public transport of Trentino Trasporti (urban and suburban lines) and to SAD public transport (lines 180 Bolzano – Pera di Fassa, n.350 / 471 Canazei- Passo Sella and Passo Sella- Passo Pordoi);
- up to 40% reduction on adult and child fares for the shuttles to Val San Nicolò and Val Monzoni;
- reduction on the morning and afternoon ticket for summer urban transport in the Municipality of San Giovanni di Fassa (Vigo-Pozza-Pera);
- 20% reduction on the rates of the shuttles to Val Duron; € 0.50 reduction on the return ticket of the single journey of Fassa Express, the tourist train of Canazei-Campitello;
- 20% reduction on the single fare (adults and children) Fiemme-Fassa Bike Express; 8 hours of charging for your electric car with EV-WAY (charging stations in Moena, Soraga, Pozza and Campitello di Fassa); discount code for the purchase of Flixbus and MarinoBus tickets to reach Trentino.
2) Adventure with Val di Fassa Guest Card Every summer, the calendar of activities scheduled in the various villages of the valley, from Moena to Canazei, is enriched with the many initiatives that the Val di Fassa Tourist Board dedicates to guests of the associated structures. You can choose between:
- MTB test day for children (from 6 to 14 years), mini-tour and mountain bike lesson with test routes inside the skill park, under the guidance of specialized instructors. Monday in Moena, Soraga and Canazei;
- MTB test day for adults, guided mountain bike tour to refine your technique by pedaling on medium / easy level routes. Monday in Moena, Soraga and Canazei;
- approach to climbing for children (from 7 to 14 years), for the whole day we learn to climb with the help of mountain guides. Every Tuesday in Canazei and Pozza;
- approach to climbing for adults, day of outdoor activities on an adventure trail, in the Dolomite environment, together with alpine guides. Every Tuesday in Canazei and Pozza.
- accompanied walking tours on the occasion of the Sounds of the Dolomites concerts
- Participating in these initiatives is simple and free. Just register, presenting your valid Val di Fassa Guest Card, at the Tourist Offices and Sport Check Points in the valley by 6.30 pm the day before the activity
- 3) Taste and traditions at the table with Val di Fassa Guest Card. Advantages included in the Val di Fassa Guest Card:
- “Andar per agritur”. Guided tour of a mountain farm with final tasting of 0 km products. Paid activities, discount for Val di Fassa Guest Card holders. Every Monday in Vigo, Wednesday in Moena and Soraga, Thursday in Vigo, Friday in Soraga;
- “Beer Tour”. Every Tuesday guided tour with tasting at the Rampeèer craft brewery in Campitello di Fassa. Paid activities, discount for Val di Fassa Guest Card holders.
- “The world of tea”. Guided tasting with sommelier to discover the virtues and secrets of precious oriental teas. Every Wednesday afternoon at the Latemar Hotel in Soraga. Paid activities, discount for Val di Fassa Guest Card holders
4) Fun for all ages with Val di Fassa Guest CardAdvantages included in the Val di Fassa Guest Card reserved for families with children:
- € 2.00 reduction on admission fees to the valley’s adventure parks (Adventure Park Piciocaa in Pozza di Fassa and Dolomiti Action Adventure Park in Campitello di Fassa);
- 10% discount on the admission fee to the Minigolf Panorama in Pozza di Fassa;
- € 1.00 reduction on the admission fee for half a day and € 2.00 for the full day at the Fiabilandia Playground in Moena;
- 10% discount on all games / services at the Fassa Park in Canazei (excluding the kiosk bar);
- 20% discount on entrance fees and use of the games in the Canazei Fun Park;
- 20% discount on climbs with a mountain guide at the “Adel” gym in Campitello di Fassa;
- 10% discount on the rates for use of the padel tennis courts in Pozza di Fassa (at Ristorante Dò Vea);
- 10% discount on the rates for use of the tennis, soccer, beach volleyball and bowls courts of the Navalge Sports Center in Moena;
- € 2.00 discount on the hourly entrance fee to the bowling alley of the Hotel Cèsa Tyrol in Canazei, reservations required.
5) Relax with Val di Fassa Guest Card Advantages included in the Val di Fassa Guest Card:
- 10% discount on thermal cosmetic products and private treatments carried out at the Terme Dolomia center in Pozza di Fassa (excluding tickets for treatments agreed with the national health service, packages and offers);
- 15% discount on store products at the QC Terme Dolomiti in Pozza di Fassa;
- 10% reduction on treatments carried out at the Beauty Gallery & Fitness (Hotel Chalet Soreghes di Campitello);
- 5% reduction on treatments carried out at the Oniro & Ofuro Spa (Hotel Latemar in Soraga).
6) Discovering history with Val di Fassa Guest Card
- free admission to the Ladin de Fascia Museum and to the sections on the territory.
- Free guided tours as per program (Ladin Museum of Fassa, L Segat, L Molin de Pèzol, L Malghier, L Stònt, La Sia); € 1.00 reduction on the adult admission fee to the Museum of the Great War 1915-1918 Dolomiten at Passo Pordoi;
- € 1.00 reduction on the adult admission fee to the 1914-1918 Great War Exhibition “La Gran Vera” in Moena; € 2.00 reduction on the entrance fee to “Fora”, the first and only escape room in Val di Fassa; € 2.00 reduction on the admission fee to the temporary exhibition “Saon – An infinity of bubbles”, in Vigo di Fassa; free admission to the Geological Museum of the Dolomites (Predazzo);
- free or discounted access to the most important castles, museums and historical-naturalistic sites of Trentino (see the complete list on the Trentino Guest Card).
How can I receive the card? To receive the Val di Fassa Guest Card just book your holiday at VITES. The Val di Fassa Guest Card is free and is available in digital or paper form.
Have you downloaded the Guest Card app?
Available for both Android and iOS, the Guest Card app allows you to always have the card at hand. Just download it for free from the stores, register by entering the card details, click on “YOUR Guest Card” and show it to access the affiliated activities / services. The app also allows you to issue tickets for free use of public transport (Trentino Trasporti) during your holiday, starting from the validity date of the card. To activate the function, just click on the “Travel on buses and trains” button.
Do you reach Trentino by public transport?
If you have booked your holiday through VITES – associated with the Val di Fassa Tourist Board – you can request that the Val di Fassa Guest Card and the “Mobility Pass for arrival at destination” be sent by e-mail. The pass is valid only on the day of arrival and for a trip starting in Trentino and arriving in Val di Fassa. Once you reach the facility, you can continue to use public transport by downloading the Val di Fassa Guest Card app. The “Mobility Pass for arrival at destination” includes a discount code to purchase tickets from the FlixBus and MarinoBus transport companies with destination Trentino. When you are in Trentino, you can use public transport (Trentino Trasporti) for free to reach the locality of the Val di Fassa where you will stay (the pass is valid only on the day of arrival and for journeys with origin and destination in Trentino).
What if I have the paper version?
If upon your arrival in the valley, you have been given the Val di Fassa Guest Card in paper form, just show it to access the agreed activities / services. To travel on public transport, however, it is necessary to request the transport card. You can do it directly in the facility where you are staying. The card must be validated on board the vehicles or at the railway stations