Cycling day through the Dolomite!
Sellaronda Bike Day start in Canazei, 4 passes tour, total length 55 km
Saturday, on the 10. June and Saturday, on the 16. September 2023 from 8.30 am until 4.00 pm all the Dolomites passes around the Sella Group (Sella, Gardena, Pordoi and Campolongo) will be reserved to the bicyclists.
The 17. edition allows all bikers to enjoy the Sella circuit without suffering the smelly exhaust gases and the constant sound of car engines. From 8.30 a.m. until 4.00 p.m. all traffic is barred from crossing the Dolomite Passes. This year there will also be an autumn edition.
- from Selva to Sella Pass and Gardena Pass, on the Val Gardena side, from 8.30 a.m. and by 3.30 p.m. (from the Maciaconi croassroad to the border between Selva and S. Cristina – SS 242);
- Corvara – Gardena Pass and Corvara – Campolongo Pass, on the Val Badia side, from 8.30 a.m. and by 3.30 p.m. (from the gondel lift station Boè – SS 243 e SS 244);
- from Arabba to Pordoi Pass SR 48 and Campolongo Pass SP 244, on the Livinallongo side, from 8.30 a.m. and by 3.30 p.m. (Arabba, direction Campolongo Pass to Pordoi Pass);
- from Canazei to Sella Pass and Pordoi Pass, on the Val di Fassa side, from 8.30 a.m. and by 3.30 p.m. (Canazei, crossroad between Strèda Dolomites and Strèda de Col de Pin at Hotel Bellevue, in front of the post office – SS 48).
- On Saturday, June 11th and on Saturday, September 17th the bus services across the Dolomites passes are suspended for the whole day. Start in Canazei, it is recommended to cycle counter-clockwise. Total length of the four passes tour (Sellaronda) 55 km.
The participation is free of charge, open for everyone and there is no need of any registration.
CHALET VITES****Boutique Hotel & SPA
T. +39 0462 601604