Retention period of personal data
• Providing, improving, and supporting our online services includes data analysis, identification of usage trends, and user access model calculations and statistics.
• Marketing: Your personal information will be used for marketing purposes or advertising campaigns if you have accepted such uses. In this case your data will be archived for a period of 2 years after the last contact, unless the longer storage is legally permitted for other reasons. Your consent to the use of your personal information for marketing purposes can be revoked at any time.
• Newsletter mailing: If you fill out the web form to sign up for our newsletter, we will only use the data you provided when sending us our newsletter to the email address provided. In this case, your data will be archived after the last contact for 2 years, unless a longer storage is legally permitted for other reasons.
• The contact form: If you use the contact form for paper material requests or information requests from the user, they will be used to process the request and saved for later use in case of follow-up questions and inclusion in the newsletter. To process your request, we may also share your personal information with other companies or with third parties (Commercial Technical Consultants). Your personal data will be stored for the duration of the processing of the application and for a maximum of one year after completion of the processing, unless the longer storage is legally permitted for other reasons.
• Job application: Applications contain personal data (eg. CV, contact information, etc.). We may use such personal information to decide whether to offer the candidate a position or respond to the letter of formal notice. Unless expressly agreed, we retain the data collected for a maximum period of three years after the last contact (unless longer storage is legally permitted for other reasons) for later consideration.
• Management of contracts: For the execution of incoming orders (especially material orders) we use the services of third parties to whom we transfer your data exclusively for the execution of your order. In connection with these transactions you can be contacted in customer satisfaction surveys or market research. If you ask us not to use your information for further contact, we respect your will.
• Data Cleaning and Consolidation: From time to time, data provided by the user may be compared or consolidated with data from our existing records (online and offline), data collected by a legal predecessor, or data from other sources.
Data protection storage
The management and storage of personal data is done on the computer files used by the data manager and / or third party companies appointed by the data processors. The archives of computer files storing the above data are located within the European Union. Personal data will not be transmitted outside the European Union. Should it nevertheless be necessary, the data manager has the right to relocate the location of his IT archives to non-European countries. In this case, the data manager shall ensure without delay that the transmission of non-EU data takes place in accordance with the applicable legislation, including, where necessary, agreements ensuring an adequate level of protection and / or the standard contractual clauses of the EU Commission. Or, if personal data is transferred to a third country outside the European Union: the name of the third country that has acceded to the Convention, will be mentioned, as required by the European Commission.
The Data Manager does not use automated decision making and / or profiling processes related to your personal information.
Personal data which has been sent to us is only stored until the purpose for which it was provided to us has been fulfilled or for the conclusion of the relationship in order, if necessary, to be able to settle disputes in connection with the provision of services to treat.
Owner and Data Controller
Chalet Vites Mountain Hotel Strèda de Costa 161 – 38032 Canazei (TN)
T. +39 0462 601604
Owner contact: email@example.com
Further information on treatment RIGHTS OF INTERESTED PARTIES IN RELATION TO DATA PROCESSING
In accordance with Articles 1, 5, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21 and 77 of the EU Regulation, we inform the interested party of:
– has the right to ask the data controller for access to personal data, rectification, erasure or restriction of the processing that affects them or to request their treatment, and refuse to pass on their data to another owner;
– Corrections, cancellations or limitations of processing made at the request of the party concerned – unless this proves impossible or requires disproportionate efforts – will be communicated to each of the managers to whom the personal data has been transmitted;
– has the right to lodge a complaint with the guarantor for the protection of personal data following the procedures and instructions published on the official website of the Authority at www.garanteprivacy.it. The exercise of rights is not subject to any formal restrictions and is free of charge. The signature by receipt is also an express statement that you have received a copy of it.
Information updated on 21/06/2018.