A summer in the Val di Fassa Dolomites without sport and movement in the mountains is simply unimaginable. Here the exciting activities are endless: hiking,climbing, mountain biking, walking, rafting, horse riding, golfing, paragliding. All these activities can be done in the beautiful scenery of the Dolomites, whose uniqueness and beauty is now officially recognized as a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
Summer Fassa Valley Dolomites:
Hiking, cycling and climbing
If you love the mountains, Chalet Vites is the right place for you!
Do you like hiking and mountain climbing? Then the Chalet Vites Mountain Hotel is just the right place for you. We will provide you with hiking maps, backpacks and hiking sticks, and should you have questions or any doubts, we will be happy to help you out: with tips for the best excursions in our Val di Fassa.
Hiking and mountain trails!
Whether you are looking for comfortable hikes or challenging mountain tours, Fassa valley is the place to go. There is a vast choice of options, from pleasant walks in the valley – surrounded by flower meadows and deep green forests – to challenging climbing routes.
Discover the Dolomites on the bike
- Lovers of the road bike can enjoy the Dolomite cycle path, which leads you through Fassa valley and Fiemme valley. 48 km of pure pleasure along the riverbanks of the Avisio – always with a breathtaking panorama. If you do not want to return on the bike, you can always use the buses of the Bike Express Fassa Fiemme.
- In Fassa valley, the fit bikers can do some steps of Tour of Italy, which leads up to Sella Pass or Pordoi Pass. Who prefers to get off the asphalted roads, can ride around Sassolungo or Sellaronda massif, or take easier routes such as Duron valley and Contrin valley.
- Experert riders can enjoy along the adrenaline downhill routes in the Fassa Bike Park in Canazei.
Chalet Vites for the bike lovers
In the chalet Vites we rent comfortable bicycles, you can use to explore Val di Fassa on the cycle paths. For those who need more action, we also rent road bikes and mountain bikes at a special price– traditional ones as well as e-bikes. We also gladly help you with the route planning and give you some tips and free maps, if you wish so.
More than „only“ hiking and cycling!
The variety of climbing routes, hiking and bike trails is huge in Fassa valley. However there are others options:
- A nine-hole golf courtat at Costalunga Pass
- Rafting on the Avisio river
- Tandem flights with paragliders
- Accompanied Nordic walking tours,
- Horseback riding
- Fun and entertainment at fun pool Dòlaondes;
- Thermal center QC Terme Dolomiti
And because a holiday can not only consist of sports and work-out, you should not forget to enjoy a few relaxing moments: in the bars and restaurants of Val di Fassa, where you can taste the local cuisine, in typical shops and boutiques where You can do shopping. And if you have still time left,you can choose something from the wide selection of cultural activities and entertainment our valley offers.
Excursions organized and the Val di FassaCard
The Chalet Vites Mountain Hotel is a partner of the Sport Check Point. This partnership gives you a whole lot of benefits and low prices when booking sports and leisure activities in the valley. You can do everything right from the hotel.
Discover the walking offer, developed in collaboration with Sport Check Point in summer 2019!
For our guests there is also the Val di Fassa Card, which offers a whole range of discounts and reductions. For example, you can buy the PanoramaPass at an affordable price, which in turn allows you to use all the ascent facilities and public transport operating in summer.